- Hull TypeModified V
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Passenger Capacity12
- Number of Berths12
- Number of Cabins6
- Number of Bathrooms5
- Engine2x MAN V12-1900 1874Hp
- Engine Year2021
- Engine hours
- Fuel Capacity11394
- Length Overall (m)28.03
- Length Waterline (m)23.47
- Beam (m)6.49
- Draft (m)1.30
- Displacement (kg)85000
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
A convergence of design, engineering and emotion that can only belong to a brand as remarkable as Majesty Yachts from the renowned Gulf Craft shipyard.
Each Majesty motor yacht is a handmade, unique masterpiece. The shipyard gives their utmost and undivided attention to the owner’s personal visions, emotions, wishes and needs while planning and building each individual yacht, which is exactly tailored to the owner’s personality, taste and aspirations.
Majesty Yachts offers an extensive range of superyachts and yachts from 48 ft up to 175 ft. With hundreds of handcrafted masterpieces having previously been built, these yachts are more than just a part of this shipyard’s history, they have become integral constituents of every new model. Building on the success of milestone projects like the Gulf 85 and the Millennium 118, their smart designs coupled with the use of skilled craftsmanship allows Majesty Yachts to be in a league of their own.
Today, Majesty Yachts is one of the most appreciated and sought after yacht brands not only because of its broad range of yachts, but also due to its immaculate quality standards that meet any international specification. More than just a symbol of the best traditions of shipbuilding, these yachts are destined to become the trademark of excellence for many years to come. Practising an uncompromising and unbridled passion for yachting: a tradition that has lived on throughout the decades. Majesty Yachts have been inspired to combine exquisite form with practical functionality and are the ultimate synthesis of this higher design approach; the right balance between both technical and emotional requirements.
Featuring the very best in cutting-edge innovation, exceptional handling and dynamism, and extraordinary levels of comfort and opulence, these impressive yachts are specifically engineered for a thrillingly addictive experience.
Inside and out, the Majesty 90 prides itself on its breathtakingly stunning 360-degree panoramic views of the ocean across its inspiring 26m length. The copious space onboard the Majesty 90 enables passengers to move effortlessly inside and outside the yacht, whilst her sleek design also offers privacy, even when enjoying the atmosphere on deck, making her an ideal leisure cruiser for family and friends.
The Majesty 90 can sleep up to six guests in her luxurious four stateroom layout. She can also fully accommodate four crew in separate crew quarters, ensuring privacy as well as a comfortable experience whenever onboard.
This boat can be semi-customised to create a bespoke and personal yacht at your request.
• 2 x MAN V12-1900, 1874 HP, 1397 kW, 2300 RPM inboard engines
• Length overall: 28.03m
• Length waterline: 23.47m
• Beam: 6.49m
• Draft: 1.30m
• Displacement: 85t approx
• Maximum speed: 29kn approx
• Cruising speed: 23kn approx
• Maximum range at 12kn: 1140nm approx
• Passenger capacity: 8 + 4
• Cabins: 3 guest cabins + 1 owner’s cabin + 2 crew cabins
• Berths: 12
• Bathrooms: 4 ensuite + 1 day head + 1 crew bathroom
• Heads: 6
• Fuel tank capacity: 11,394L
• Water tank capacity: 1892L
• Black water holding tank: 378L + 80L
• Grey water holding tank: 378L + 80L
• Generators: 2 x 40 kW Kohler diesel generator
• Electrical power: 230/400VAC, 50Hz, 3 phase
• Air conditioning: 225,000 BTU
• Stabiliser: Digital Fin Stabiliser System TRAC 300
• Classification: RINA Pleasure
• Flag: United Arab Emirates
• 2 x Caterpillar C32 ACERT E 1902 HP, 1418 kW, 2300 RPM
- Stabiliser: Digital Fin Stabiliser System TRAC 300
- 2 x Garmin 16 inch multi touch displays on main helm
- Garmin 12 inch multi touch display on flybridge helm
- Garmin VHF + flybridge repeater
- Garmin autopilot
- Garmin wind speed monitoring
- Camera monitoring system
- Intercom telephone system
- Bow thruster 20HP
- Trim tab
- FRP hard top
- UHD TV 55 inch with media hub and satellite receiver in saloon
- UHD TV 55 inch with media hub and satellite receiver in owners cabin
- LED TV 32 inch with media hub and satellite receiver in double guest cabin
- LED TV 32 inch with media hub and satellite receiver in port and starboard twin guest cabin
- KVH Tracvision TV6 with Gyrotrac satellite TV system
- Emergency steering
- Water heater
- Washer dryer
- Induction hob
- Electric grill
- Cockpit table with teak finish
- Watermaker 140L/h
- Forward search light with dual station control
- Navigation lights
- Bilge pumping system
- 10 x LED underwater lights
- Shore power connector
- Fire detection system
- Fixed fire extinguisher in the engine room
- Portable fire extinguisher and fire blanket
- Windscreen wipers
- Electric air horn
- Anchor 80kg with 100m chain
- Bathing ladder
- Stainless steel railing
- Stainless steel transom doors
- Teak decking on cockpit, gunnel and bathing platform
- Stainless steel deck cleats
- Electric quiet flush toilets
- Life raft for 8 people
- Life rings
- 8 x fenders
• Teak decking on flybridge
• Marble flooring in bathrooms, vanity tops, shower wall and counter tops in pantry, guest and reception area
• Transformer 6 step with 550kg capacity
• Crane with 800kg capacity
• Tenderlift with 800kg capacity
• Sewage Treatment plant 2000L/day
• Night vision camera FLIR M-Series M-324S
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base yacht on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of yacht based in USD. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including EUR on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this yacht.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.